The 2020 Green Your Routine Challenge has been postponedGiven the recent developments with the COVID-19 virus the 2020 Green Your Routine Challenge has been postponed. Once we have a few weeks of this situation behind us we will reassess and reach out with further information. Stay tuned for details!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I enter both the daily and the 10 day challenge?
Yes, by entering online each day you will be automatically entered in the daily draws. Also, by entering online each of the 10 days you will be automatically entered in the 10-day challenge for a grand prize.
2. Can I enter more than once a day?
No, duplicate entries will be eliminated.
3. How do I enter?
Entries may be made online at this website only.
4. What is my email address and other information used for?
Your email address is used to identify and access your account. We will not provide your email address or any other information to any third parties. Your phone number is used to contact you if you win a prize. Your work and home postal codes are used to determine the approximate distance that you commute to work.
5. Where are the events located
- Bow Valley Square – 6th Avenue & 2nd Street SW
- Devon Tower – 4th Street & 3rd Avenue SW
- Millenium Tower – 4th Street & 2nd Avenue SW
- Centennial Place East & West – 4th Street & 3rd Avenue SW
- Eau Claire Tower – 3rd Street & 5th Avenue SW
6. How do I find out if I am a winner?
You will be contacted by an Oxford team member by telephone and details will be given as to how to pick up your prize.
7. Can I exchange my prize?
No, prizes must be accepted as awarded. There are no substitutes and there is no cash equivalent.
8. Will you be posting the names of the grand prize winners?
Yes, winners names will be posted online. We will also provide updates on the kilometers travelled and CO2 emissions saved over the two-week period.
9. What if I am on holidays for part of the event? Can I still enter the 10-day challenge?
Sorry, but no. The 10-day challenge is only open to persons who commute to work for all of the 10 days.